Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy 101 Award

Being new this whole blogging world I was a little bit afraid of how people were going to react. I mean who the heck cares if I prefer using a scale and weighing my flour for cakes, or my secret to 7 minute frosting. (Both which might have to be future posts.) Stay tuned!

However I have to say that the best surprise about the whole blogging world especially with food blogging is the instant community and support that I have been receiving. I even got a mention on another blog and a sweet award. Which put a smile on my face all day long. 

Thank you Heidi...  from Heidi Bakes, your blog is great!


Kind of like a Facebook thread part of the process is to list 10 things that make me Happy... here it goes

1. My baby boy's smile and laugh when I come home from work
2. Eating cheese
3. My two adorable and crazy dogs. 
4. Sushi
5. Hanging out with good friends & eating sushi
6. Baking and sharing my food with friends and family
7. Sharing a dinner with my husband
8. The beach
9. My sister
10. Seeing my parents with their grandson

Now I am to pass this award on to 10 blogs that I enjoy. Check them out. They are great. Plus they should make you Happy. 







8. A Baked Creation



9. Lovin in the Oven



10Deliciously Organic


If you are reading this and want to check out these sites please do. They are an inspiration to me!!! 


For the blogs mentioned if you want to continue this fun little game the rules are below. Enjoy your award!!!



  • copy and paste the award on your blog
  • list who gave the award to you and use a link to his/her blog
  • list 10 things that make you happy
  • pass the award on to 10 other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!

No comments:

Post a Comment